Sunday, October 18, 2009

Scent This!

Isn't it funny how with each season (at least in my home) there is a certain flavor or scent associated with it. Spring to me brings to mind fresh linen, summertime sparkling lemon, winter a sweet cranberry orange or crisp pine (both of which send my husband into an instant asthma attack!), and fall is an absolute given...PUMPKIN! Pumpkins can represent so many different things and are traditionally carried over throughout the fall months. Jack-o-lanterns, cornucopias, pumpkin pie, lip balm?

A Breath Of French Air has created not only an Iced Pumpkin Vegan Soy Wax Candle but a Pumpkin Spice Lip Balm. Only fresh ingredients are used to whip up this tantalizing lip treat...cinnamon, nutmeg, and pumpkin. Why not treat your lips (not your hips) to a freshly baked pumpkin pie?

There are too many adorable things in this shop to list but here are a few of my favorites:
  • Sweet Little Pumpkin Guest Soaps
  • The 4 ounce tins used for the soy wax candles. Not only does the size make them ideal for travel but the tin (after candle burning is complete) can be used to store misc. trinkets.
  • Peppermint scented "Honey I Can't Find My Teeth-Denture Soap."

A Breath Of French Air offers a complete selection of soaps, candles, sugar scrubs, lotions, and lip balms in a variety of different scents to carry you through every season...whatever your flavor preference!

http://www.abreathoffrenchair.etsy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment


To the corner!

There is a method to my madness!

Compulsive craft buying...gotta have it!

I LOVE BOOKS!