Saturday, September 19, 2009


Aahhhhh...F-A-L-L! Much to my dismay, it seems to be arriving a bit slower this year but inevitable that it will eventually hit in full force. Brilliant colored leaves showering down on the streets, creative harvest decor beautifying the neighborhoods, the scent of "freshly baked" apple crisp scented candles permeating my home, cloudy days and cool rain, a cup of steaming hot tea with sweet clover honey and a shot of cream, sweatshirts in the morning and flannels in the evening, homemade soup that has been simmering on the stove top all day, a pure crispness in the air...these are a few of my favorite Fall things.

To celebrate the wonderful intensity of the season, for the remaining portion of September (I just couldn't wait any longer...it's wishful Fall thinking) and the entire month of October, I will be featuring recipes, crafts, clothing, ANYTHING that represents my "favorite things."

No comments:

Post a Comment


To the corner!

There is a method to my madness!

Compulsive craft buying...gotta have it!

I LOVE BOOKS!